Since #2015bestnine is trending, I thought I’d list the nine best things to happen to me this year.
- I went on my first ever holiday abroad.. and then my second.
- I won my first competition.. and then another.
- I moved in with my best friends.. and my boyfriend.
- I hit 2,000 views (and counting!) on my own blog.
- I watched The Jeremy Kyle Show, and The Voice live.
- I finally saw the theatre production of The Bodyguard, with my lovely mum.
- I got the job I wanted at my University’s SU: Atmosphere Kitchen and Bar and have made so many great friends.
- I took a risk and had my hair dyed the colour I’d always wanted.
Obviously there’s been ups and downs, but it seems like my luck is (finally) changing from the better. Here’s to a 2016 to remember!
What are you highlights from the “Year of the Sheep”? Leave a comment below!